[cdwg] FW: Lustre 2.4 update - March 15th 2013

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Sat Mar 16 07:16:54 PDT 2013

Sorry I accidentally sent this to cdwg-bounces at lists.opensfs.org yesterday

On 3/15/13 8:31 AM, "Jones, Peter A" <peter.a.jones at intel.com<mailto:peter.a.jones at intel.com>> wrote:

Hi there

Here is an update on the Lustre 2.4 release. Details of the scope of the release are at https://wiki.hpdd.intel.com/display/PUB/Lustre+2.4+Scope+Statement<http://wiki.whamcloud.com/display/Releases/Lustre+2.4+Scope+Statement>

Landings
========

-A number of landings made - see http://git.whamcloud.com/?p=fs/lustre-release.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master
-Fedora 18 clients are now routinely building and testing with every commit (LU-2148)

Testing
=======

-Testing on the 2.3.62 tag is in progress and expected to be completed by the middle of next week
-ORNL tested the 2.3.62 tag on Titan during a planned maintenance and opened several JIRA tickets as a result (LU-2962/63/65)
-Dedicated time on Hyperion is scheduled for next week

Blockers
========

-Full list available at http://jira.whamcloud.com/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10292
-If there are any issues not presently marked as blockers that you believe should be, please let me know

Other
=====
-We are in the stabilization period for the release now so this is an ideal time for community members to start testing tags and open JIRA tickets for any issues encountered

Thanks

Peter