[cdwg] CDWG leadership change

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 18 11:36:59 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have decided to step down as the lead of the OpenSFS Community Development Working Group. My other responsibilities at LLNL are requiring more of my time so I felt it best to hand over the reins of the CDWG to someone who can give it the attention it deserves. Chris Morrone has volunteered to take over as the chair. Though this can't be made official until the Board approves. In the interim Chris has volunteered to help with my duties. As I am not able to attend LUG Chris will be leading the CDWG session at LUG for me.

I have enjoyed getting to know the Lustre and OpenSFS community and as Chris' supervisor will get to stay involved one way or another :)

Cheers!
Pam

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
P.O. Box 808, L-556
Livermore, CA  94551-9900
E-Mail:  pgh at llnl.gov
Phone:  925-423-1332          Fax:  925-423-8719