[cdwg] Lustre 2.6 Test Plan_Draft

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Tue Oct 22 17:23:01 PDT 2013

Jodi,

I think we really need to close the gap between the 7 tickets listed in
this scope statement and the 63 initial tickets targetting Lustre 2.6.0
in Jira.  That is just too much of a disparity.

I imagine that closing the gap will involve both removing the 2.6.0 Fix
Version from some tickets and adding more work items to the scope document.

I would also like to see something in the scope statement that covers
documentation for the release.

Chris