[cdwg] Lustre Working Group Call 2014-08-13

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Tue Aug 12 15:56:26 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

The first official meeting of the Lustre Working Group will be tomorrow,
Wednesday, August 13, 2014.  The time will be 9AM PDT.

Call-in: 866-914-3976 (925-424-8105) Passcode: 786734#

Please be aware that this is the last announcement about the LWG that I
will send to the TWG and CDWG mailing lists.  If you want to participate
in the LWG, you will need to sign up for the LWG mailing list yourself
(see the LWG page on wiki.opensfs.org for a link to the mailing list).

Agenda:

* Overview of LWG formation and discuss possible alternate call times
* Decide level for support of RHEL7 in Lustre 2.7.0
* Discussion about software quality

I would like to keep the first two agenda items to under 15 minutes and
leave the rest of the time for the software quality discussion.

For the third agenda item, I will be quickly presenting and then leading
discussion about the following slides, so please download them and be
ready to follow along:

http://wiki.opensfs.org/images/f/f4/Renewed_Focus_Lustre_Software_Structural_Quality_v2.pdf

I look forward to talking with you tomorrow!

Chris