[cdwg] OpenSFS CDWG Call

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Jan 30 06:32:43 PST 2014

HI Cory

That was what I was initially attempting to do. The downside of this is
would be that there would be no way to provide any details about which
kernel version etc or any modifications that were needed. We could still
go down that route regardless. I’ll give it some more thought and let’s
close on it on the next CDWG call.

Peter