[cdwg] Combo working group logistics

Cory Spitz spitzcor at cray.com
Wed Jul 30 11:45:22 PDT 2014

If we go with a combo CDWG+TWG, what will we call the group?  Will we change the mission(s) at all?  I'd suggest that we keep the 'community development' as it can/does cover new features (and maybe technology).  The we simply just dissolve the TWG in name only.  Thoughts on that?

Also, I think that marketing the switch and carrying out all the logistics with the web pages and mailing address might take a while.  It would be nice to wrap it up around LAD'14 so that we could more easily get the word out.

-Cory