[cdwg] Wiki Update

John Carrier carrier at cray.com
Wed Nov 7 14:07:32 PST 2012

I'm in favor of your option "C",  which I think is what is used by Wikipedia too.  For example, I can't make an immediate update to Wikipedia without being vetted by someone first. We don't need a moderator, just someone who authorizes access.  I think this model is effective and keeps the churn to a minimum.

I didn't use foswiki because of the mixed messages about the site redesign.  I didn't want to put any effort into the site if it was going to change.  I have a dummy page I created for testing.  I find mediawiki to be a more intuitive interface for editing than foswiki.

--jc