[cdwg] OpenSFS.org CDWG page link to wiki

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 8 13:29:25 PDT 2013

Cory, all,

I am keeping a wiki page to attempt to keep track of a point of contact
for all of OpenSFS's internet infrastructure.  Notice my name is on
pretty much all of them.  That isn't me wanting to micromanage
everything, it is just because I'm putting effort into it.  Volunteers
for sharing some of these duties would be welcome!

   http://wiki.opensfs.org/Infrastructure

But, yes, I have access and have made that change.

Thanks for the suggestion!  Any other content that needs work, please
let me know!

I will probably change the "goals" on the
get-involved/community-development-working-group page to match the wiki
and the CDWG LUG talk later in the week.

Chris