[cdwg] Monitoring Ticket Progress

Jones, Peter A peter.a.jones at intel.com
Thu Jul 25 08:52:58 PDT 2013

Hi John

This would certainly be in alignment with how we expect to handle "troublesome tickets" and indeed – apart from the filters - what we have been doing all along.

These specific filters are a superset of those of interest (they include results from older branches outside the remit of the CDWG), but we could certainly try and refine them and see if this helps to stimulate discussions.

To date, we have rarely (if at all) had specific example raised in the meetings.

Regards

Peter